Highly secure by design through the implementation of a Finite State Machine engine, physical memory separation between I/O and applications, and potential use of proprietary language.
M2M, scalable Edge Computing, ability to share hardware resources and highly optimized for processing parallel heterogenous data sources.
Up to 100x decrease of latency and up to 40x faster than any existing solution.
Up to 5x decrease in energy consumption and up to 5x decrease in costs of hardware components with increased performance.
First OS version already available and compatible with any hardware and applications programmed in C language. It encompasses a middleware (TV, App-store, etc.) and a service platform for app-store development/management.
SynapOS for MicroPython®
For industrial product with very low footprint
Ported onto a PyBoard (STM32F405RG microcontroller, 168 MHz Cortex M4 CPU with hardware floating point, 1024KB flash ROM and 192KB RAM) or equivalent, SynapOS allows developers to create their own multitasking applications, where the footprint only allows sequential solutions. PyBoard loaded with SynapOS is provided on request. Contact us to submit your project!
SynapOS / SynapOS for Linux® / SynapOS Full Stack
For industrial product
Thanks to SynapOS’ unique scalability and porting features, SynapOS can be easily and quickly deployed on any hardware. The SynapOS team is at your disposal to discuss your projects and will be pleased to assist you throughout the design and development phases of your product. Feel free to contact us!
SynapOS Service Platform
Flexible service platform to securely deploy and operate connected devices
while offering a cutting-edge customer experience and a wide range of business opportunities.
SynapOS Service Platform provides simple, secure and over the air capacity to deploy, manage and maintain IoTs throughout their lifecycle and without disruption of services.
SynapOS Service Platform offers the unique opportunity to further value IoTs installed base by proposing a wide range of connected and interactive B2C services (eg. Apps-store, profiled advertisement, e-health, energy and security management, etc.) as well as B2B services (eg. data market place, big data management).
SynapOS Service Platform is fully flexible and integrated to suit Customers’ needs with several possible configurations including edge computing, mobility and cloud computing.
SynapOS Service Platform opens new business models’ perspectives and new streams of revenues generation for operators, while offering a unique customer experience.
SynapOS dramatically reduces equipment power consumption through optimized use of RAM: the code can be run from the FLASH memory which does not consume energy when not used. Less RAM also means fewer rare earths needed per equipment.
At SynapOS, we have succeeded in implementing Finite State Machines (FSM) technology executed by an FSM engine. Thanks to this technology, SynapOS gives the possibility to manage in the same time and in the same equipment human applications and real time applications.
Bare metal hypervisor
SynapOS can be seen as part of the hardware by any hosted OS while providing its benefits in terms of drivers, protocols and hardware services. Therefore, using SynapOS guarantees the legacy of any software investments already done.
Language & hardware agnostic
SynapOS’ ability to be both GPOS and RTOS allows it to interface locally with all types of electronic devices. SynapOS can then perform two main functions: replace the cloud in case of access failure and / or locally execute any features that do not require access to the cloud.
100% proprietary solution
SynapOS has been entirely designed, developed and tested in house, without any third-party code. SynapOS also includes a boot and a loader fully developed internally. All of our codes are fully tested through unitary tests which are embedded in the documentation. This documentation, fully detailed, is built-in the code and accessible via a web page.
The use of FSM technology allows SynapOS to be totally modular with a very low execution footprint. Similarly, its ability to run from FLASH memory allows SynapOS to use very little RAM. This makes SynapOS able to run on a footprint down to 40 Mhz processor, 150 KB Flash and 80 KB RAM.
M2M by resource sharing
Thanks to its architecture in 2 containers whose exchanges are made through a data telecommunication buffer, SynapOS can be deployed on several electronic devices. This set of equipments is therefore seen as a single equipment powered by a multi-core processor, allowing the pooling of all its hardware resources.
A team with complementary skills
- CEO and co-founder of HyperPanel Lab
- 30+ years of experience in the integration of R&D in various industrial processes
- Expert in Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Masters in Theoretical Physics and Solid Physics, Paris Faculty of Science (Jussieu)
- CTO and co-founder of HyperPanel Lab
- Architect of SynapOS
- Expert in OS architecture, creation of interpreted languages, and compilers
- Author of major books and publications on mastering computer science
- Graduated from Supelec (Master degree in Engineering)
- Responsible for investments and financing
- 15+ years of experience in Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Former Co-Head Europe of Colony Capital (NYSE:CLNY)
- Board member of Edenred (EDEN:FP)
- Graduated from HEC Business School
- Responsible for business development
- 20+ years of experience in Telecoms
- Expert in deployment architecture and integration of Telecoms systems
- Certified ECE WiFi and independent expert GSM/Radio
- Technical expertise in IT systems
- Responsible for operations
- 20+ years of experience in the deployment of IT solutions in buildings and transportation
- Former Operation Director at Honeywell Building Solutions
- Graduated from ESIEE (Master degree in Engineering) and ESSEC Business School (MBA)